1. SLS May Meeting – Thurs 28th May (8pm start)
Please come along to our May meeting this Thursday. We are meeting on Thursday 28th May at the Royal Oak PH, 44 Tabard St London SE1 4JU. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MEETING STARTS AT 8PM (rather than our usual 7pm start time)
The suggested agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome, introductions and apologies
- April meeting; matters arising
- Open Streets 2015
- Old Kent Road Area Action Plan
- Dulwich Village – Balancing cycling, walking and motor vehicles
- Southwark Council – Cabinet Changes
- Meeting House Lane Peckham
- Melbourne Grove – East Dulwich
- Update on local areas and issues
- July Meeting and possible summer meeting walk
- Any other issues people would like to raise.
- Open Streets. Don’t forget it is London’s (and the UK’s) first ever Open Streets event on Saturday 30th May on Great Suffolk St. Full details from http://www.openstreetslondon.com/
- Transport & Health. There is a really good video of a presentation (c30 minutes) by Lucy Saunders (Transport for London and GLA Public Health expert) about the relationship between transport and public health.
- Living Streets Supporters Conference 2015. Walking forward – building a movement for change. Date: Saturday, 27 June 2015, 10am – 4:30pm. Venue: NCVO, 8 All Saints Street N1 9RL London.
Full details and booking: http://www.livingstreets.org.uk/supporters-conference-2015-0