1. November Meeting. Southwark Living Streets are meeting this Thursday 20thNovember at 7.00pmat the Royal Oak PH, 44 Tabard St London SE1 4JU.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome, introductions and apologies.
- October meeting; matters arising.
- New Southwark Plan – presentation by Philip Waters Southwark Planning Policy Team (see below)
- Southwark Council – Cycling Strategy (see below)
- Walking and Cycling Routes along railway lines in Southwark (see The Peckham Coal Line below)
- Current Southwark Transport Consultations – Brayards Rd, Wells Way, Townley Rd & North Cross Rd (see below)
- Green Links & Routes.
- Update on local areas and issues.
- Any other issues people would like to raise.
Please do come along if you can.
2. Southwark Cycling Strategy. The draft cycling strategy which has just been launched for consultation can be downloaded from:
3. The Peckham Coal Line. Ideas for this walking and cycling route are outlined at:
4. New Southwark Plan. The draft can be downloaded from:
5. Current Southwark Council Transport Consultations