We are meeting this Thursday 18th September at 7.00pm at the Royal Oak PH, 44 Tabard St London SE1 4JU. We are really pleased that TfL are coming to talk about the proposed changes to Blackfriars Rd (see 3 below).
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome, introductions and apologies.
- June meeting; matters arising.
- Blackfriars Rd and the North-South Cycle Superhighway. Simon Mouncey from Transport for London will present on the proposed changes to the roads north of the E&C, St George’s Rd and Circus and Blackfriars Rd.
- Queen Elizabeth Street/Tooley St Triangle Space. Presentation by Ani Mokashi from D4P.
- Working with The Ramblers – Phil Marson.
- Information from LS Head Office – Current Campaigns.
- Oxford Street Protest March – 15th November
- TfL Future Streets Incubator Fund – update.
- Aylesbury Estate Regeneration.
- Update on other local areas.
- Any other issues people would like to raise.
Please do come along if you can.