- January 2015 Meeting. Please find the notes from our January meeting in the file below.
- New Southwark Plan.
Please find attached the submission that SLS has made in relation to the New Southwark Plan.
1. November Meeting. The action points from our Thursday 20thNovember meeting are below. SLS-MeetingNotes-20Nov14
2. Southwark Cycling Strategy. The draft cycling strategy which has just been launched for consultation can be downloaded from:
3. The Peckham Coal Line. Ideas for this walking and cycling route are outlined at:
4. New Southwark Plan. The draft can be downloaded from:
5. Current Southwark Council Transport Consultations
1. October Meeting. The notes from our October meeting appear below
2. Road Danger Conference (Free) – Saturday 1st November.
There is an important conference on Saturday 1st November which looks at the role of the police in reducing the danger on London’s roads and also encouraging more people to walk and cycle.
Road Danger Reduction and Enforcement: How policing can support walking and cycling in London
Full details inc registration
3. N-S Cycle Superhighway. If you would like to contribute to the TfL consultation on the North-South CSH, the consultation is open until 9th November. It can be found at:
The Southwark Living Streets response is on our website at:
4. Bakerloo Line Extension. TfL have begun a consultation on the extension of the Bakerloo line south from the E&C. If you would like to take part, it can be accessed at:
The SLS response to the N-S CSH consultation is below
Please find the notes of our September meeting below
Please find the action points from our June meeting in the attached file. The July SLS meeting (Thursday 17th) will consist of a walkabout of some new street interventions in Lambeth with Haibat Abro who showed us around Van Gogh Walk last year. We plan to visit Bonnington Square, Claylands Rd, Dorset Rd and Albert Square. We will meet at 6pm at Oval Tube Station (on the Northern Line). We will undertake the walkabout and then head off to a local pub for a pre-summer break drink and chat. We will be joined by Anna Collins from Living Streets Head Office who tell us about the activities currently being undertaken by Living Streets at a London and national level. Any problems on the day, Jeremy’s number is 07415-243015.
Please find the notes of our May meeting below.
Our June meeting meeting starts with a walkabout around Shad Thames – Meet 6pm Thursday 19th June outside Vault Bar, Horace Jones Vault, Tower Bridge, SE1 2JG and then on to Royal Oak PH, 44 Tabard St London SE1 4JU for the meeting to start around 7.30pm.