Please come along to our monthly meeting this Thursday 17th October. The meeting starts at 7pm. Venue – 56 Southwark Bridge Rd SE1 0AS.
The meeting features 2 presentations – one from the Guys and St Thomas Air Pollution Team and the other from David Love of Open Streets.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Welcome, introductions and apologies.
2. Minutes of September meeting; matters arising.
3. Air Pollution Research in South-East London – presentation by Laura Brannon and the team at Guys and St Thomas who are doing research into air pollution in South-East London
4. Open Streets – Presentation by David Love about summer street closures and activities in Southwark.
5. Elephant & Castle and Walworth Neighbourhood Plan – potential roles for Southwark Living Streets.
6. May 2014 Local Elections – encouraging higher levels of walking and economic activity in Southwark.
7. Vision for Cycling – impact of infrastructure changes on pedestrians.
8. Lambeth Living Streets.
9. Places update; Camberwell, Bankside & Blackfriars Rd, Bricklayers Arms, Peckham, Rotherhithe & Bermondsey and Dulwich.
10. Any other issues people would like to raise.