The agenda for June 16th meeting, to be held at The Royal Oak, 7pm is…
1.Welcome, introductions and apologies.
2. May meeting; matters arising.
3. Elephant Park – Presentation by Lend Lease.
4. Age Friendly Borough meeting – report back by Erina.
5. Discussion of the future of SLS. What is our scope? Are there areas of Southwark from which we need to encourage representation? Your ideas?
Updates for ongoing projects
6. Thames path in Rotherhithe.
- Camberwell Station Road Report – Update
- Walking links at the Elephant & Castle. (+ naming, student help )
- Any other issues people would like to raise.